Korea University, School of Industrial Management Engineering Faculty Job Posting
School of Industrial Management Engineering at Korea University (Seoul, Korea) is seeking to fill two tenure-track faculty positions at the entry, assistant professor level, as detailed below.
1. Areas A. Operations Research/Management Science (incl. Manufacturing Systems) B. Stochastic Processes (incl. Reliability Engineering)
2. Qualifications (1) General - Applicant must hold a Ph.d in the relevant field. - Applicant must have the ability to lecture in English.
(2) Specifics A. Operations Research/Management Science (incl. Manufacturing Systems) Specialty in: - Discrete/Combinatorial Optimization or Mathematical Optimization at large; or - Systems optimization methods for Manufacturing Systems, Smart Manufacturing or Logistics with their state-of-the-art applications
B. Stochastic Processes (incl. Reliability Engineering) Speciality in: - Stochastic Processes; or - Reliability Engineering/Optimization or Robust/Stochastic Optimization or their state-of-the-art applications
3. Date of Appointment: March 1st, 2020
4. Application - Electronically at http://invite.korea.ac.kr - Period: Wednesday, October 16th, 10:00 ~ Wednesday, October 30th, 16:00 (Korean/Seoul Standard Time)
5. Contact Information If you attend INFORMS 2019, please contact: - Professor KIM, Seoung Bum: email@example.com - Professor KANG, Pilsung: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our recruit desk during: - Monday: 2pm-3:30pm - Tuesday: 2pm-3:30pm
After October 23, 2019, please contact the faculty search committee chair at: - Professor HAN, Sung Won: email@example.com
Additional information (in Korean) is available at http://ie.korea.ac.kr
About Korea University
Korea University, Division of Industrial Management Engineering
Faculty Job Posting
Korea University, Division of Industrial Management Engineering is seeking for two tenure track full-time faculty position. Please refer to the following for more information.
A. Management Science / Operation Research (Manufacturing System included)
B. Stochastic Process (Reliability Engineering included)
A. Applicants must hold a Ph. d in the relevant field and have related research publications.
- Fresh Ph.D holders can also apply for those positions.
B. Applicants must have the ability to lecture in English.
A. Management Science / Operation Research (Manufacturing System included):
- Researchers in Discrete?Combinatorial Optimization, Mathematical Optimization (OR); or
- Researchers in Optimization-based Manufacturing System/Smart Manufacturing/Logistics and state-of-the-art application.
B. Stochastic process (Reliability engineering included):
- Researchers in Stochastic Processes; or
- Researchers in Reliability Engineering/Optimization, Robust/Stochastic Optimization, and its application.
3.... Date of Appointment: March 1st, 2020
4. How to Apply
A. Application: via Online
- Website: http://invite.korea.ac.kr
- Application Period: Wednesday, October 16th, 10:00 ~ Wednesday, October 30th, 16:00
B. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
5. Contact Information
A. If you attend INFORMS 2019, please contact
- Seoung Bum Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilsung Kang, email@example.com
B. More information is available on the homepage of Division of Industrial Management Engineering, Korea University.