- Ensure compliance of organization to Quality Policy, standards, and requirements
- Develop and implement corrective actions throughout the company
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools
- Perform customer contract review
- Complete Quality Surveys
- Maintains AS9100D quality systems
- Conduct PFMEA
- Complete First Article Inspections, PPAP Levels 1-3.
- Complete 8D Corrective Actions
- B.S. in Science / Engineering or Physical Sciences
- 5+ years in quality, compliance and regulatory experience in Manufacturing
- 3+ years managing Compliance / Audit programs and conducting audits
- 3+ years personnel management experience
Must be fully versed in mechanical inspection of machined parts, reading and interpreting blueprints, documentation, engineering specifications and GD & T.
About Richard Manno Company
The Richard Manno Company has been supplying the industry with high quality precision fasteners and other quality machined products for over 40 years. The company was founded by Richard Manno in 1978 and sold to Vincent J. Manno in 2004. Richard Manno eventually retired from the company in 2009. Through continuous improvements in our processes, investments in new facilities, equipment and personnel, The Richard Manno Company makes every effort to exceed customer expectations.
The Richard Manno Company is ISO 9001 certified, ITAR Registered, as well as a QSLM/QSLD Class 2 government approved supplier.
BACK TO TOP
AIAA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AIAA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AIAA Career Center.