- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required; master’s degree preferred.
- 0+ years of related experience required; coursework or internship experience relatable to water/wastewater design preferred.
- Water/wastewater design coursework highly preferred.
- Hydraulic experience through coursework and/or internship experience required.
- Hydraulic modeling (WaterCAD, InfoWorks ICM, SewerCAD) experience required; AutoCAD and GIS experience preferred.
- EIT preferred.
- MS Office experience required.
- Must have good communication skills, writing skills, and ability to work in a team setting.
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.