An award-winning electrical design firm is seeking an a Senior Electrical Engineer/ Project Manager for ENDWELL, NY.
**This is NOT an internship
This is a permanent position with outstanding compensation plus benefits package. Relocation paid for candidates on the East Coast.
The Sr. Electrical Engineer/Project Manager will provide professional, technical day-to-day design development and input, and will supervise or coordinate the work of other engineers and/or technicians who assist with specific assignments. Minimal guidance and direction from senior staff is expected.
- Management of some projects (as PM) with duties including responsibility for the quality of work performed, client service, project performance, and contract management.
- Using methods recommended by senior project team members, perform work which involves conventional and/or complex types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment
- Solve engineering problems using experience, judgment and education
- Remain proficient in the use of computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, Autocad, and Revit. Remain proficient in most Group design software(s)
- Prepare, or assist in the preparation of, engineering documents, details, schedules or reports as assigned
- Attend and/or lead client meetings/presentations – daytime or evenings
- Communicate with client representatives, contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Serve and/or lead field inspection teams to obtain and document existing conditions using field notes, sketches, and photography
- Develop project specifications and bidding documents
- Participate and/or lead site visits/inspections/documentation during construction